6 Free Printable Floral Patterns
If you're a romantic, you might just love these free hand painted floral patterns. They are fun to mix and match with each other, or to use alone. This set also coordinates with my free floral arrangements, if you want to grab them too.
There's so many things you can do after you print these.
Here's a few ideas:
- Make your own greeting cards and stationery.
- Cut them into pretty gift tags.
- Make your own journals, planners, page dividers, etc.
- Print them on sticker paper and wrap them around recycled cans for pretty pencil holders.
- Use them to line envelopes.
- Frame and display them in your home.
- Print them on fabric (tutorial coming soon) and sew into cute little things.
- Print them on decal paper (tutorial coming soon) and transfer them to ceramics.
The set is free for home/ personal use. If you would like to discuss commercial projects with me, contact me via my about page. I also love collaborating, so if you think we could, let's talk about that too!
PS: Click here for printing tips and tricks. If you have trouble downloading this set, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.