DIY "Watercolor" Using Rit Dye
Use powered Rit Dye to create watercolors with a "woven" look to them.
- Powdered dye: I used Tangerine, Rose and Plum for color variation
- 1 watercolor paper or block: Hello, Just Add Watercolor Block
- 1 paintbrush
- Protected surface
- Sprinkle the dye along the top edge of the block.
- Use a damp brush to wipe the die toward the bottom edge. They dye will activate as it becomes wet from the brush, so dip your brush in water as needed.
- After the vertical texture is complete, sprinkle dye along one of the side edges, using your brush to pull it over to the opposite side.