DIY Watercolor Vanity Tray
All the little things that make a girl feel pretty look simply gorgeous on this watercolor vanity tray. I particularly love how my perfume bottles match the watercolors.
- Creative Girl by Julie Comstock Watercolor 12" Deck
- Watercolors (I like Soho Brand)
- Picture Frame (mine is 12")
- Stick-on felt circles
What to do:
- Choose one patterned papers from the deck.
- Paint it in your favorite watercolors.
- Remove any hanging hardware from the back of your frame.
- Frame your painted paper.
- Add the felt circles to protect your countertop from scratches.