Ok, you've bought one of the Just Add Watercolor decks. You've even painted them all up and are smitten with the results. So, now what do you do with your fabulous paintings?
Here's ten ideas!
1. Gift Tags. I've designed paintable gift tags, but you can always cut your painted paper into your own. They look darling with tissue paper wrappings in matching colors.
2. Favor Boxes. Cut your paper using a pillow box template and stuff them with treats. If you're a super, over-achiever, add cute little tags too!
3. Notebook Cover. A drab sketchbook becomes inspiring with some splashes of watercolor and a reminder to live life to the fullest.
4. Handmade Cards. With the resist already printed on the watercolor paper, these cards take just seconds to make, but look much more impressive.
5. Paper Flowers. Tear your paper into circles and attach them to twigs.
6. Vanity Tray. Just frame your painted paper to turn it into a try. Details here.
7. Feather Bookmarks. Cut you paper into feathers to use as bookmarks. This tutorial shows you how to add wire to make them bendable for hanging from dreamcatchers and mobiles.
8. Paper Garland. Use punches to cut you paper into pretty shapes. Sew it into a garland. Garlands made from big shapes are fun over windows and doorways. Garlands made from tiny pieces are cute to use around gifts.
9. Frame It. Add your watercolors to your walls in whatever style frame fits your decor.
10. Trinket Dish. A dollar store dish gets up-cycled with the addition of painted paper. Cut the paper to fit and seal it with UTEE.
Wait, there's one more. Apparently, us artists can't do numbers!
11. Pencil Holder. Re-cycle a soup can and make a cute desktop pencil holder with watercolor paper and gold spray paint. The earth will love you.